Our training site in Bedugul has been a preferred location for our clients for “outward bound” training and why do they choose Bedugul ?
- Distance, the venue is away from the crowd, only around 1.5 - 2 hours from Denpasar. This will save a valuable travel time which can be used to maximize the the time frame.
- Climate, located at around 1050 mtr above sea levels gives cool climate with fresh air breeze. Not to forget the magnificent view to the beautiful lakes, view from the hills.
- Surroundings, being close to Kebun Raya Bedugul, lakes, the fruit, vegetables and flower market, also the organic farms add to the preference of most of our training participants.
- We have specially considered private areas to hold outdoor activities on well manicured lawns that facilitate outdoor team activities. Many companies prefer privacy while engaging in activities in the outdoors. This means there isnt any public viewing or disturbances created by other large corporate groups. You can be assured of your own space with your teams.
We also have other training locations such as
- ‘Margo Utomo Agro Resort & Hill View Cottages’ in Kalibaru, Banyuwangi, East Java complete with high rope activities for kids (4 mtr high) can be reached around 6 hours by land transport from Denpasar or 5 hours from Surabaya / Malang.
- UTC (ubaya training centre), located in Tamiajeng Village, Trawas. With the altitude of above 1200 meter above sea level, it gives a fresh and cool climate. Lays on 26 hectares of land UTC offers a new outdoor training concept that promotes the nature as implementation of an effective and optimum nature conservation. There are 3 different types of cottages, meeting rooms with various sizes, open door areas for various activities. UTC is perfectly suitable for a different type of outdoor training your company may wish to have.
- Brand New location at Kayu Amba, Pengotan village Bangli,specifically designed for Offroader and Campsite area. This is a new developed area which is currently undergoing various touch up in order to provide a comfortable yet still adventurous, natural and exciting. It will be ready to cater the public use very soon.
For those who prefer other spots than the above locations, BASIC can arrange alternative location upon request.